IN ANY CASE THE OPTIMAL RESIN IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THE BEST RESULT EVER POSSIBLE
The collapse of the foundations and of the ground below causes cracks and fissures on the walls. In order to restore the original stability, cancel the disruption and ensure security now and in the future, you need a consolidation by injection of expanding resins. SYSTAB uses slow expansion resins and evaluate case by case the use of the best resin, combining: high-density resins, high expansion resins and if necessary cement mixtures.
The methodology proposed by SYSTAB is an exclusive system based on the injection in the ground, below the foundation, of highly expansive bicomponent resins and able to obtain:
- filling of voids and cavities (for example due to washing away or drying / shrinkage of clay soils);
- compaction of the soil with increase of the mechanical strength;
- waterproofing and water separation;
- reactivation of the foundation, in fact, the active technique is able to restore the proper and complete support of the ground bottom surface favoring a homogeneous load distribution.
The injection of expanding resins for the consolidation of the foundations is the least invasive technology ever to consolidate the ground knot foundation.
Ideal Application area:
- recovery of the differential subsidence of foundations (in particular related to the presence of clays susceptible to humidity variations);
- filling cavities;
- stabilization of pavements;
- increase of the geomechanical properties of soils in view of superelevations, increases of load and seismic adjustments.